If you received a free Bark subscription through your child's school, you can upgrade that account at any time to monitor Bark's full selection of more than 20 platforms, including iOS and Android.
To upgrade your Bark account, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bark account (https://www.bark.us/home OR via the Bark mobile app)
2. Once logged in, please open the drop down menu at the top right of the screen
3.From the drop down menu, please select "Account"
4. On the Account page, please select "Update Credit Card & Plan"
5. Please select your upgraded plan (Annual $80, Monthly $7)
6. Please enter your credit card information
7. Click "Add Card"
Your account has now been upgraded, and can monitor the following platforms:
- Outlook / Hotmail
- Yahoo! Mail
- Comcast Mail
- AOL Mail
- WhatsApp (iOS only)
- Kik (iOS only)
- iOS Text Messaging / Photos / Videos / Browsing History
- Android Text Messaging / Photos / Videos
- Amazon Fire Tablet
- Chrome web browsing (requires extension)
- Amazon Fire Tablets / Photos/ Videos / Installed Apps
If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org !