- From your G Suite admin console dashboard, click on "Device Management"
2. Click "Chrome management" on the left nav
3. Click "User Settings"
4. Under the "Apps & Extensions" section, click "Manage force-installed apps"
Note: Be sure to apply the user settings policy to the appropriate Organization Unit by selecting it on the left side navigation menu.
5. In the search text box, type "Bark". On "Bark for Chrome", click "Add"
6. With "Bark for Chrome" listed in the section on the right, click "Save"
7. Back on the User Settings policy, be sure to click "Save" in the bottom right
After the policy updates on the device, the "Bark for Chrome" extension should be installed and will actively monitor browsing in Chrome for all applied users.