In addition to configurable Alert Settings, we offer you the ability to ignore future alerts to/from another user.
To ignore users when reviewing a potential issue:
- Open the notification from the list of issues
- Click the "don't alert me to issues with this group" link
To view or delete:
- Go to your Alert Settings
- Scroll all the way down on each child, you'll see a list of "Ignored Users"
3. To delete the ignored user and initiate alerts of future issues with them, click the "X" to the left of the user (now in red)