Step 1: Visit your dashboard
Step 2: Click the "+ Connect Accounts" button for the relevant child
Step 3: Choose what you'd like to connect
You can always connect more accounts later!
Step 4: Get connected!
- To connect iOS, please see this guide.
- To connect Android, please see this guide.
- To connect Amazon devices, please see this guide.
- To connect a Chromebook, please see this guide.
- To connect a computer's Google Chrome web browsing, please see this guide.
- To connect social media or email, choose who is connecting the account.
- If you know your child's password, select "Connect my child's account."
- If you want to talk to your child about connecting their accounts while allowing them to retain privacy over their passwords, choose "Invite Your Child to Connect Accounts" (in this example, Chili) to send them a text message with connection instructions.
Got an iCloud email that will not connect?
You may have to enable two-factor authentication. Read more here!
Got a Yahoo or AOL email that will not connect?
You may have to enable a setting within the email account. Read more here!
Step 5: Follow the prompts to grant Bark access to your child's account
In this example, we will allow Google access to the child's Gmail.
Step 6: All done! You should now see the connected accounts on your dashboard.
Please allow for some time after the initial connection before you start receiving alerts.
If you need to remove an account from monitoring, check out this article.
Need additional assistance getting set up?
If you have any questions, please contact us!