In order for the Bark for Kids app to monitor your child's Android device, we will need to have Accessibility enabled. For a full walkthrough on how to setup an Android device for monitoring, check out this article.
Here's a few steps to give Bark access to monitoring their Android device:
- You will adjust these settings on your child's device.
- Open Settings and choose Accessibility on the list.
3. In the Accessibility section, you will find a list of options. Choose Bark.
4. If on this next page, it says "off" then we have not been given access to monitor your child's device. Turn on Accessibility for Bark and you will now be able to monitor your child's device again! Good news is we'll catch up on old activities once we restart monitoring, going weeks back in analysis.
5. That's it! Monitoring should have resumed. You can reach out to us to double-check for you.
This keeps happening! Why?
- Your child may have turned it off themselves. We always recommend talking to your child about using Bark. For suggestions, check this out.
- Battery Optimization or Anti-Virus apps may be interfering. You should be able to whitelist Bark in your settings. For other settings to explore, check this out.