In order to make sure that iMazing is up to date on your Mac, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on the iMazing Mini icon at the top of the screen. Then click on the gear symbol in the right corner of the window that appears:
2. Click on Check for Updates on the menu that appears. There should be a pop-up that lets you know if you are up-to-date or if you have an update available.
If you have an update available, you'll see a screen similar to this one:
If there is not an update available, you'll see this screen instead:
3. To install an available update, click on Install Update.*
You'll see another window pop-up that lets you know that the update is being downloaded:
After the status bar is completed, you'll see another window that prompts you to install the new update and to relaunch it:
4. iMazing will open again on it's own.
5. Shut down your computer for updates to take effect.
6. Turn on your computer, and now you're up to date!
*NOTE: if iMazing doesn't go through these prompts and an update is available, you can download the latest version of iMazing here.
To check for updates for the Bark Desktop app as well, click here!
If you have followed these steps and you are still having issues with iMazing on your Mac, don't hesitate to reach out to us!