Note: All instructions need to be done by an administrator of the G Suite domain
- Visit Bark for G Suite in the G Suite Marketplace and click the "Domain Install" button at the top.
2. Click the "Continue" button at the bottom
3. Enter the password to your account with domain administrator permissions and click the "Next" button
4. Accept the permissions by checking the "I agree..." checkbox and clicking the "Accept" button at the bottom
Note: Be sure to Select the top-level OU. The app will need permissions for domain admins to get the membership of OUs. Selective monitoring or certain groups is configured later in Bark.
5. Click the "Done" button at the bottom
6. Click the "Launch" button at the top of the marketplace listing
7. Sign in to your administrator account
9. Schedule a time for a Bark for Schools Support Specialist to finish setting up your account:
Permissions Issue Fix
If you have trouble viewing the settings page or inviting other admins, it's likely because we don't have the proper permissions to access the directory API.
Google has requested we add the directory admin access to the main app, we need the OU included that includes the account you signed with. This won't cause us to monitor your account (monitoring is configured within Bark), just allow us to get an access token to be able to read the membership of the Organizational Units so we can keep them up-to-date.
- Sign in to your G Suite Admin Console
- Click the Apps button
3. Click Marketplace Apps
4. Click the three dots to the right of Bark
5. Choose the ON for everyone option
6. Click TURN ON FOR EVERYONE
Need additional help?
We have an incredible team behind the scenes here at Bark. For technical questions, we can be reached here. Our team is happy to help!