STEP 1: Open your Bark app or navigate to the Bark website.
STEP 2: Login if required.
STEP 3: In the top right of the screen select your account drop-down arrow.
STEP 4: Select Dashboard.
NOTE: If you don't see the dashboard, you're likely still in the onboarding stage with Bark. For help with getting through onboarding, check out these instructions: Connecting your child's devices and apps for the first time
STEP 5: Click on the gear icon next to your child's name.
- Avatar: Click Edit Avatar to choose hair and clothing styles for the avatar for this child. When you're done, click Done Editing.
- First name: Click into the text field to edit your child's listed name. When you're done, click Update.
- Birthday: Click on the month, date, and year drop-down menus to adjust your child's birthday. When you're done, click Update.
- Connected accounts: These are the accounts or devices currently monitored by Bark. If you need to, you can click the grey X to the left of the child's connected accounts to remove an account from monitoring. You can always add accounts or devices for monitoring by following these steps.
- Connecting social accounts, devices, and e-mail for monitoring for the first time
- Add a child
- Delete a child
Need additional assistance?
If you have any questions about this feature or anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to us!