When Bark detects a potential issue on your children's monitored devices or accounts, Bark sends an email to the Bark account email used during sign-up.
If you have a family member who'd also like to receive notifications, you can add their email or phone information via your account's Alert Settings.
STEP 1: Log in to your parent dashboard.
STEP 2: Click on Alert Settings on the top left of your dashboard.
STEP 3: Select email or text for the additional notification contact.
STEP 4: Type in the the appropriate contact information and click Add.
- If you selected email, type in the contact's email address that you want receiving potential issues found on your children's monitored devices and accounts.
Note that, when they receive subsequent potential issue alerts, they will need to log in with the main Bark account's email and password to finish reviewing the issue found. This is because of our security policies.
- If you selected text, type in the contact's phone number that you want receiving potential issues found on your children's monitored devices and accounts.
NOTE: If one person has reviewed an issue, it will be marked as "read" or "Reviewed." You may adjust the Review Issues filter to "Reviewed" to find an alert your other notification contact may have seen, but that you have not.
- Adjusting Sensitivity of Alerts
- Text Notifications
- Ignoring potential issues from a certain contact (like parents, grandparents)
- FAQ: Why can't I view everything on my child's device?
Need additional assistance?
If you have any questions about this feature or anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to us!