- Sign in to your G Suite Admin Console
- Click the Apps button
3. Click Marketplace Apps
4. Click the three dots to the right of Bark
5. Choose the ON for everyone option
6. Click TURN ON FOR EVERYONE
Note: Google has requested we add the directory admin access to the main app, we need the OU included that includes the account you signed with. This won't cause us to monitor your account (monitoring is configured within Bark), just allow us to get an access token to be able to read the membership of the Organizational Units so we can keep them up-to-date.
7. Click Bark
8. Click Data Access
9. Click the Grant data access link
At this point, you should see "Granted" under Data Access
10. IMPORTANT: Please confirm your settings page loads without issue.
If for some reason you see an error, please revisit steps 4-6 -- the most common reason we don't have proper access.
How do I reach the Bark team? We have an incredible team behind the scenes here at Bark. For technical questions, we can be reached here.