We built Bark to help families work with their children to stay safe online, and we are excited to provide that service for you and your family!
A few things to note:
- We will ONLY notify you if there's a potential issue like cyberbullying, depression, and more.
- We will continue to monitor your child(ren)'s connected email/social media accounts in the background
- You can keep track of how many activities we have analyzed for your child(ren) from this dashboard
- You'll receive a weekly recap email every Sunday covering the online activity of your children along with any categories that had issues during the week, like cyberbullying, sexual content, and more.
- Add a Parent or Guardian to Receive Alerts
- Text Alerts
- Ignoring potential issues from a certain contact (like parents, grandparents)
- Connecting social accounts, devices, and e-mail for monitoring for the first time
Need additional assistance?
Bark Support is committed to helping every step of the way. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us!