In addition to configurable Alert Settings, we offer you the ability to ignore future alerts to/from another user!
To ignore users when reviewing a potential issue:
- Open the notification from the list of issues
- Click the "don't alert me to issues with this group" link, as indicated below
To view or delete ignored users:
- Go to your Alert Settings
- Scroll all the way down on each child, you'll see a list of "Ignored Users"
3. To delete the ignored user or group and initiate alerts of future issues with them, click the "X" to the left of the user (now in red)
Need additional assistance?
We're always happy to help! Reach out to us so we can be there for you every step of the way.