Bark is committed to constantly adding new features and ways to make monitoring your children's devices easier, so we periodically send out updates for our desktop app used to monitor iOS devices. Here's a few steps to show you how to update your Bark app.
1. Open the Bark Desktop app on your computer. Then, navigate to the bottom-right of your screen to find an upwards arrow icon.
2. After left-clicking on that arrow icon, right-click on the Bark icon.
3. Click on Help on the menu that appears, and then click on Check for Updates.
4. You will see a window pop-up letting you know if an update is available. If it's available, click Download Update*. Bark will shutdown and re-open once the update is complete.
5. After it completes, restart your computer.
6. You are now running the latest version of Bark!
*NOTE: If Bark won't update after clicking on Download Update, use this link to install the latest version of Bark for Windows: bark.us/download/windows/latest
To check for updates for iMazing as well, click here!
Need additional assistance?
No worries, we're here for you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll be happy to assist.